FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Does BASE49 programs support dependent care reimbursement?
- How can I authorize people to pick up my child from BASE49?
- How do I print my tax information?
- How do I set up Auto-pay? **
- How will I be invoiced and how do I pay?
- What is the policy for changing schedules or absences?
- Our programs qualify for dependent care reimbursement. We do not provide legal or tax advice in regards to this. Please contact your professionals to make sure our programs meet the qualifications of your employer’s reimbursement plan.
- You can contact your site for date specific receipts or signatures of forms.
- Registration fees do not qualify for tax deductions. Contact your own tax professional for more information.
Only people you have listed in your authorized pick up are allowed to pick up.
If you have people that will be picking up your child that are not in your authorized pick up, you need to go into your Eleyo account and click details next to your child's name and modify accordingly. You will need to add them for each child. This is also true to take people off your authorized Pick up.
Always - Always SAVE AUTHORIZED Pick ups in the bottom left corner.
- Log into your account Eleyo account.
- If you forgot your password, click “forgot password” and a link will be sent to your email to reset your password.
- Click the down arrow on “Explore All Programs”
- Click the “View Your Dashboard” tab
- Under “Your Accounts” tab, click program account for which you wish to print a Tax Statement (For summer season and for families no longer with our program, you will have to click the “Previously Participated Accounts” button. This button is light gray in color, but is a working button).
- Click “Download Tax Statement” button on left side.
- To return to the “Dashboard” or the “Manage Account” tabs, select “Your Profile” link at the bottom of page.
Parents must set up Auto-Pay through their portal. BASE49 staff are not able to add auto pay to an account.
Tuition/membership fees are assessed weekly and are due Friday before the week service is provided.
- Accounts are invoiced Wednesday for the next week via the email on your TCE account.
- Electronic payments are made online through registered accounts and set for auto-pay each Friday.
- Payments accepted online include debit, credit and ACH for electronic check authorization.
- Checks or Money orders need to be handed to your site Leader or the Kids' Corner main office on Friday (Kids' Corner programs do not accept cash).
- Any authorized reimbursements will be credited back to the same account used for payment (may include fees).
- A $10.00 late fee will be assessed for any payments not made by the due date.
- Failure to pay tuition will result in discontinuation of Kids' Corner service. Re-enrollment requires payment for past services be paid in full and a new registration fee to be paid.
Schedule changes must be done at least 7 days in advance. BASE49 does not issue any credits or refunds to missed dates in current week. All requests must be done in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All After School Absences - Please call 719-495-1182 or email email@example.com if your child is going to be absent so our staff does not look for them. Refunds/credits will not given for current week due to the need to maintain staffing for scheduled students.
Still have questions?
Feel free to contact us with what's on your mind.